Vertigo Ventures (VV) has secured its place on the UK’s G-Cloud 13 framework, which is managed by Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
The bid was approved on 26th August 2022 by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), and will enable public sector organisations to purchase VV’s SaaS impact management solution, ImpactTracker™, through the G-Cloud digital marketplace.
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2021/22, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.8 billion – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Tatjana Nedeva, COO at Vertigo Ventures, commented:
“We’re delighted with our successful application that will allow us to deliver ImpactTracker to a wider range of public sector organisations through the G-Cloud framework. Regulation has been a major driver of impact adoption so far, and demonstrating our adherence to G-Cloud standards is vital as we help our clients move from impact compliance to performance.”
ImpactTracker is part of the Vertigo Ventures ImpactEcosystem™, a comprehensive suite of software and support services that helps institutions around the globe to understand, capture, measure and report their social, environmental, economic and cultural impact. It was launched in 2014 and continues to develop to support complex and evolving impact requirements across multiple sectors.
There are several benefits to procuring services through the Digital Marketplace, including:
- The ability to simplify the procurement process by matching your requirements and budget to a list of preferred suppliers.
- Access to over 38,000 services, and more than 5,200 suppliers.
- A high level of transparency, with suppliers’ service information made clear.
- Easy access to a range of smaller suppliers, and the ability to support the government’s commitment to spend £1 in every £3 with small businesses.
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in-house.
- G-Cloud 13 will be launched on 9 November and hopes to deliver an enhanced experience for both customers and suppliers.
About Crown Commercial Service (CCS):
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring technology solutions. In 2021/22, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.8bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers. Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. To find out more about CCS, visit: www.crowncommercial.gov.uk
Follow us on Twitter: @gov_procurement