ImpactAcademyPreparing for Impact Success
An eight-part online training course with exclusive content from hivve, enabling you to develop a deep understanding of impact and how to thrive when demonstrating it
This course is available exclusively to hivve customers. It provides a full introduction to reseearch impact, impact assessment (including REF 2029), and hands-on experience of how to prepare yourself and your institution.
The course, delivered by hivve’s experienced impact experts, combines reference materials and theory with practical, interactive exercises to help you gain a full understanding of research impact. You will further learn how to get maximum value out of ImpactTracker and ImpactReviewer to make capturing impact easier.
Learn more about the syllabus below, or use the form to the right to register:
1. Introduction to research impact & impact case studies (ICS) in the REF
2. What is impact reporting and what does good look like?
3. Preparing your institution for success – developing culture and processes
4. Collecting Data and Evidence
5. Building 4* impact case studies in ImpactTracker
6. Running internal mock reviews with impactreviewer
7. Polishing Impact Case Studies for Submission
8. Further applications of Impact Data
Join our mailing list
and keep up-to-date with everything impact