Getting Started with VV-IT (Course ID: IT-01)
This half day session is intended for new VV-Impact Tracker users. It will provide attendees an initial overview of what impact is, why it is important and the key principles behind a 4* impact case study. This will be followed by a walk through of the VV-Impact Tracker software, before attendees get to login, create their own research projects on VV-Impact Tracker and test its wide range of easy to use functionalities for themselves. There is support from the trainer on how to use the software and discussions about what impact could look like for their research projects.
- Attendees to have a clear understanding of what impact is and improve their understanding of ‘reach’ and ‘significance’
- Attendees to understand what impact looks like for their research projects and to understand what type of impact information they need to enter into VV-Impact Tracker for their research projects
- Attendees to feel comfortable with how to use the software independently after the training session.
Who should attend
- Researchers/academics (only VV-Impact Tracker users)
- Impact Officers/Research Office
Find Out More
Phone: +44 (0) 7957814344